Our Letting Vets Help fund is a fund set up to help us help pets who might not otherwise receive treatment*. Money is collected for this account through generous client and employee donations, ink cartridge recycling, and cash back incentives earned through shopping online stores.
How can you help?
Ink recycling: Drop off your used ink cartridges to us when you visit next. ALL kinds are welcome!
Gifts – be sure and check out our handmade tissue cozies, scarves and other small items in reception- all $1 each!
CASH donations are always welcome too!
We’re helping too!
We participate in the ink recycling and online shopping deals above to help this fund grow!
And….If you stop in on a Friday and see any of us wearing jeans, know that this is our way of feeding the LVH fund! Each employee wearing jeans on Friday has made a monetary donation – We really want to help out as many patients as possible!
* for qualifying clients – see the practice manager for more details.
The following offer comprehensive lists of pet financial aid-related organizations.
PLEASE NOTE – some require you first apply for Care Credit first, even if you think you will be denied.
Here are a few more we found, not currently listed on the sites above:
The following are BREED or CONDITION SPECIFIC
- Special Needs Dobermans
- Labrador Harbor
- Labrador Lifeline
- Boxer Rescue Foundation
- Westimed (West Highland White Terriers)
- Pyramedic Trust (Great Pyrenees)
Veterinary care assistance for working/service dogs
- Helping Harley Cancer Treatment Grant
- Fluids – video from dvm360 on administering SQ fluids to your pet
- Home Again – To help give your pet the best chance of being identified should he ever become lost, have him implanted with the Home Again microchip. Please don’t forget to update your information if you move, change your phone number or find a new home for your pet!