Liberty Veterinary Hospital is proud to provide you with a variety of forms to help simplify your visits.
Help us save time and enable us to serve you better by downloading these forms prior to your visit. Please print and complete the following forms and fax your completed forms to us at 513-755-9107 or bring with you at your first visit.
- If you are a current client and have moved or have any information changes, please print and update the Patient Info Form.
- If your pet has been microchipped, don’t forget to update your contact info with the microchip company as well! (LVH offers HomeAgain.)
We strive to make you appointment as timely and convenient as possible. Here are some things that can help make your visit even easier:
- Please remember to bring copies of your pet’s previous records. If you don’t have them, please call your previous veterinarian and have them faxed to us (513-755-9107) or let us know the name and number of your last veterinarian prior to your visit so that we may call to obtain them.
- Please review our Payment Policy Form. Payment is expected at the time of service. We gladly accept any of the following forms of payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Care Credit. (We no longer accept checks and cannot keep credit cards on file. Sorry for any inconvenience.) Pet Financial Aid options may be available for your reimbursement, if needed. The ASPCA, Pet Emergency Fund, and Askavetquestion.com blog offer comprehensive lists of pet financial aid-related organizations.
PLEASE NOTE – many require you first apply for Care Credit, even if you think you will be denied.
- Discounts are available (on select services and items) for Golden Buckeye Card holders and Military personnel (active and veterans) with qualifying ID. Ask us for details!
- Please feel free to contact us (755-9700 x290) to verify your appointment, ask questions or get directions. Directions are available here.